Retired WG

I thought I'd stop by and say hello to all my old friends.   It looks high tech and wonderful.   Happy New Years!!  I think 2024 will have many wonderful surprises.   I might even log into my account.  If you have a social chat in the game, I would love to talk to everyone.  It's been a long time.  I'll likely start back in Lumbridge til I can remember everything.   Hoping I have my password.  

Hey Rachel! We don't know each other but I've heard of you.

We have a social chat in game, just "WG" under the clan chats.

You'll have to go to the "guest clan chat" tab in the social/grouping category and guest from there. If you're not allowed it it's because we're PKing.

If you have a Discord, join discord.gg/wg and ping me (@kiwiz0) and I can help you further

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif

5 hours ago, Rachellove9 said:

Been a long time.  I think you're on my friend's list.  Add me to yours.  I haven't figured out clan chat yet.  I am playing on my phone currently.

Click on the 2 smileyfaces, click on green, join «wg» click «chat» :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 9:40 PM, Rachellove9 said:

I thought I'd stop by and say hello to all my old friends.   It looks high tech and wonderful.   Happy New Years!!  I think 2024 will have many wonderful surprises.   I might even log into my account.  If you have a social chat in the game, I would love to talk to everyone.  It's been a long time.  I'll likely start back in Lumbridge til I can remember everything.   Hoping I have my password.  

RACH YOU BEAUTY!

I hope you're well, it feels like we haven't spoken in forever! 

If youve got discord and are in the lobby, @ me and I'll come chuck you some stuff to get you going! If not, add me on osrs or pm me! 

On 1/2/2024 at 1:24 AM, Vio said:

RACHYYYYYYYYYYYY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You don't count. Shhh 😏😏 

On a srs note Keanu - runefest...you going? 

• 3 months later...