Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Current Season Discussion

15 posts in this topic

Use this topic to discuss the latest episodes of Game of Thrones.

If you're not up to date then look no further!

Arya is my sexy little bae

She kicked ass in that fight, but her sword would of been broken easily by one good strike from brienne's longsword. 

Am I the only one who thinks Litlle Finger let arya read the wrong message to manipulate her ?

45 minutes ago, Fr0styo said:

Am I the only one who thinks Litlle Finger let arya read the wrong message to manipulate her ?

He definitely did that I believe the show creators admitted as much in a behind the scenes video 

Just now, Mojo said:

He definitely did that I believe the show creators admitted as much in a behind the scenes video 

wonder if it migth have something to do with the mother and father of jon, because if jon finds out he probably wont be the king in the north , so sansa will and sansa is a easier person to manipulate 

Just watched the latest episode.

There's now an undead dragon...

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Just watched the latest episode.

There's now an undead dragon...

Night King had the choice of killing the biggest dragon while it was practically stationary and possibly getting the dragon queen + other main characters in the process, or one of the weaker dragons which would also be harder to hit as a moving target. Night King is an idiot.

Wow I was actually rigth about the letter , it was made to cause havoc , but its weird has Vio said why would the Nigth King go for the smallest dragon? Power limitation , showing off his powers, or just not to kill the main charecters yet.

A lot of the characters have plot armor at this point. I felt Jaime Lannister would be dead by the end of the season but it looks like he isn't going anywhere. People also are forgetting that everything that Little Finger and the rest of the characters do is under the watchful eye of The Three Eyed Raven. So technically Bran knows what Little Finger is doing and since he can see the future he knows how it'll pan out. If Bran doesn't interfere with what's happening between his sisters I feel that he truly is no longer Bran and has completely lost all sense of humanity that he had.

They need to do more seasons after the next one! they cant just leave it as its getting good!

Theres going to be multiple spin off series. Personally I think the dance of dragons/conquest are the most likely but who knows. It could be more likely with them going with a film route for it. Bigger CGI budget and such. 

Valyria --- Where the Targaryens actually came from, with all the freehold, origins of how that empire was forged. Can cover the various wars of expansion like against the Rhoynar who then had a large portion flee to Dorne eventually. 

Tales of Sir Duncan the Tall and Egg --- Book series currently has 3, but his apparently writing more and it will take more before they do it as a series. 

Roberts Rebellion - It would have good content, with younger versions of the actors before, however aparently his said everything will be answered about this in the books/TV show so it looks unlikely. 

Aegons Conquest --- Pretty simple his conquest of Westeros. 

Dance of Dragons --- Picture game of thrones now, except the royal family is split in two, and both sides have dragons and will be ripping chunks out of each other. Caused by one of the Targ Kings declaring his Bastards legitimate.

War of the Ninepenny Kings --- Sort of a extension of the dance of dragons after a fair amount of years. Tywin Lannister would be a young knight in this to give you a idea of how long back, also no dragons left.