[Accepted] WG Jared Jr

jared

WG Jared Jr

What is your current RS name? WG Jared Jr

List any previous RS namesway to many to list various versions of wg, I kiss boyz, DF p4pb, H0tgun

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back in like 03ish been into pvp ever since. never really was into singles other then f2p edge pking no arm for the win. pretty much love to pk with friends started to skill more to reach that 2k total and trying to do elite diaries, hate rc though

Tell us about your clan history.

found myself leader of a rsb clan that was one of the best at the time. made a lot of great friends I forget why I left them but found myself applying to dragonwood. after a mass leave happened about 10 of us stayed and rebuilt dw. I made it to council rank. I left them due to leader believed a ddoser over me about some personal beef with poison. I decided wg was similar to the clan dw was so I joined wilderness guardians about 8 years ago. held pretty much every rank from banned to app manager to wl. I left a few months ago because I thought I wanted to take on pvp more seriously. joined divine forces made it to fa killed all goals they set for me sadly I couldn't make 90 percent of events so my full member app was declined. joined Vanguard after seeing some improvement and they were on the rise sadly the leadership sucked and just lied to us serious pvpers. I quit and introed to ct something came up that I won't talk about but sold my sets and informed Chrissy that I wasn't going to be joining

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 28 with a wife and daughter. I'm into paintball and street racing my spare car. into rap music but not that mumble shit, I have been playing just survive a bit but that seems to have died down, also play xbpx, if you have it feel free to add me aimlesscandy

How did you hear about us?  joined like 8 years ago

What makes you want to join us? since deciding not to join ct ive learned that pvping with friends has been way more fun

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used to lure people into thinking I was a female by having an acct named iamagirl69 and said I had big tits. such a sad time in my life

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif