Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Jagex Threatening RuneLite

Recommended Posts

This is how NOT to run a business.

The funny thing was that most people heard about this at midnight UK so Jagex can't respond until the morning :4_joy::4_joy::4_joy:

 

BiKhTmj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirtyChavezz said:

So many ppl will just quit if they banned 3rd party.

Really is there that strong a support? i enjoy the game without it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be a shame. I bought a 1 year osb subscription like a month ago.

 

I don't understand why Jagex doesn't just add the Runelite features to their own client. I guess they need the source code...OH WAIT...it's bloody open source!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Really is there that strong a support? i enjoy the game without it?

 

 

Do you even w99 fally riot? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never used any 3rd Party clients. Nothing to worry about on my end. 

It might hopefully make them realize they can improve the current OG Client by just adding a few things to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whathefook said:

I've never used any 3rd Party clients. Nothing to worry about on my end. 

It might hopefully make them realize they can improve the current OG Client by just adding a few things to it. 

 

They have known about the limitations of their client for a longggg time. I am unsure what keeps them from improving it... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WG Fargorn said:

 

They have known about the limitations of their client for a longggg time. I am unsure what keeps them from improving it... 

Engine work ## 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×