Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 29 March - RuneScape 2 is released and WG makes the move to this game, marking the end of WG's small RuneScape Classic era.
- Falco307, a clan member, bribed his way up to a high rank and attempted a mutiny in which he tried to convince WG that he was their new leader and throw His Lordship out of leadership. The coup failed and Falco and his accomplice were removed. ^
- WG makes the first of many forum switches, moving from AvidGamers to S7 Forums.
- Eragon CD leaves WG to start his own clan "The Synergy". Over 30 members follow him and a rivalry develops. ^
- His Lordship commissioned the creation of a new website.
- The first requirements are introduced. They are set at level 60 Combat.
- WG leaves S7 and switches to S4 Forums. This reduces the clan size from roughly 200 to 80.
- Requirements are raised to level 70 Combat. ^
- Requirements are raised again to level 75 Combat. ^
- The clans first ever P2P Raid (PK trip) takes place.
- 27 November - WG vs Rune Outlaws takes place. The first ever war WG is involved in.
- The first anniversary takes place over seven days.
- Brendan, a clan member of WG, was reported dead due to Leukemia. WG holds a funeral for Brendan over RuneScape, at the Rimmington chapel. It later turned out that Brendan was not dead but he subsequently disappeared and his status is unknown.
- Noricle and Rick Hamm leave WG to form a rival clan called The Revolution. Over 40 members leave WG to join this clan.